WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU TO OUR BEAUTIFUL HOLIDAY VILLAS AND SUITES AT KAVOS NAXOS
EMAIL US TO CHECK OUR OPENING DATE AND AVAILABILITY
WE HAVE BEEN AWARDED THE OFFICIAL 'HEALTH FIRST' CERTIFICATE BY THE GREEK MINISTRY OF TOURISM
THIS INDICATES THAT WE FOLLOW ALL RECOMMENDED GUIDELINES TO ENHANCE OUR ALREADY HIGH STANDARDS OF CLEANLINESS TO ENSURE YOUR PEACE OF MIND
We would like to sincerely thank all those guests who visited us in 2020. We know it was not always an easy decision to travel but we hope it was absolutely worth it and the happy sunny Greek Kavos Naxos memories are helping you through the winter. You enabled us to open for the months allowed last year, providing employment for our super Kavos team, new friendships, great reviews and love for our cats! To those who could not travel, we missed you and will look forward to seeing you in 2021 - stay well!
KAVOS NAXOS IS THE SAFE, FRIENDLY PLACE TO STAY
- ALL ACCOMMODATION HAS ITS OWN PRIVATE ENTRANCE - NO SHARED CORRIDORS
- ALL ACCOMMODATION HAS ITS OWN SELF-CATERING POSSIBILITY
- ALL ACCOMMODATION HAS ITS OWN LARGE PRIVATE TERRACE
- ACCOMMODATION IS SPACIOUSLY SET OUT THROUGH OUR LARGE GARDEN WITH DISTANCE BETWEEN ROOMS
- THE POOL AREA IS LAID OUT FOR PHYSICAL DISTANCING AND HYGIENE
- WE ARE FOLLOWING ALL RECOMMENDED E.U., WHO AND GREEK PROTOCOLS FOR STAFF AND GUEST SAFETY
- WE WILL STILL BE SMILING :-)
- REVISED FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION POLICY FOR NEW 2021 BOOKINGS, VISIT OUR 'BOOK NOW' PAGES OR EMAIL US i
We are closely following the new guidelines being issued by the Greek government, health authorities and WHO to ensure a safe and worry-free environment for your stay. While it is impossible to offer guarantees of health in these uncertain times, we will implement existing and new guidelines to make your stay comfortable and ensure your peace of mind.
Some of the measures we are implementing are:
- - all our staff will be vaccinated against Covid-19 and have been trained in advanced hygiene protocols and Covid-19 awareness
- - frequent and effective hand washing and hand sanitizer available at spots around the hotel
- - we gently remind you to respect physical distancing as a vital measure to avoid the spread of viruses - keep 1,5-2m away from others
- - enhanced sanitizing of all communal areas and rooms
- - cleaning and sanitizing protocols applied to guest rooms upon departure, with products effective against Covid-19, and deep steam cleaning
- - 24 hour gap between guests departing and new arrivals where possible to allow enhanced ventilation
- - laundry/towel change at the request of our guests
- - swimming pool water monitored twice daily for optimum safety
- - doctor on call at all time with specific plan for testing and handling any potential Covid-19 incident
Good news! >> From 19 April 2021 if you are arriving from the following countries to Greece, you no longer need to quarantine for 7 days on arrival in Greece, providing you have either a valid Covid-19 vaccination certificate or negative molecular PCR test carried out not more than 72 hours before arrival in Greece. The countries are: EU member states, Schengen agreement countries, Switzerland, the UK, the USA, Australia, New Zealand, the UAE, Serbia, Israel
Travellers from other countries currently still need to quarantine for 7 days on arrival in Greece.
Check here https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/world.php for an interactive map with information about each country
See this website for FAQ about Covid and travelling to Greece https://greecehealthfirst.gr/
Check the official Greek government information on this link https://travel.gov.gr/#/
All travellers are obliged to complete and electronically submit in advance (at least 24 hours before travel) the Passenger Locator Form (PLF).
Our address for your PLF if you are staying with us is: Kavos Hotel Naxos, Stylida, Agios Prokopios, 84300 Naxos, tel +30 22850 23355
Protocol for passengers arriving by air
All passengers must comply with all of the necessary preventive hygiene measures (use of masks and physical distancing).
On arrival, the QR code on your phone or printed Passenger Locator Form (PLF) will be scanned by screening personnel. You will then be directed either to the exit (baggage claim/passport control) if you are not considered in a risk group. or to the testing area if smart analysis of the data on your PLF indicates a higher risk group.
Rapid testing will be done by a trained health team inside the airport and results are informed immediately. Upon completion of the screening, you enter the country, and you will be asked to respect non-transmission protocols such as keeping physical distance, use of masks, etc.
In the unlikely event of a test being positive for Covid-19, you will be informed how to proceed by the Greek authorities
We know that this is an inconvenience to you, dear guests, but we appreciate your cooperation with the Greek government to keep us all safe and healthy!
Testing before departure for your home country
Private PCR or Antigen testing is available on Naxos, we will update this as we have more information
We aim to keep this information up-to-date, however things change quickly so do bear with us!
AND FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM www.instagram.com/kavoshotelnaxos
or FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/NaxosHotelKavos
Online link to Passenger Locator Form is here
Information re Covid-19 in Greece from the official Greek government Public Health Organization or Min. of Foreign Affairs https://eody.gov.gr/en/
Check out the 'Keep Talking Greece' site for latest information about travel and other items of interest https://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/category/travel/
TILL WE MEET, PLEASE STAY WELL, STAY HAPPY AND KEEP ON DREAMING OF YOUR NEXT VISIT TO BEAUTIFUL NAXOS, WHENEVER IT WILL BE.
#greeksummer #feelinghappy #staysafe