KAVOS NAXOS IS OPEN
WE HAVE BEEN AWARDED THE OFFICIAL 'HEALTH FIRST' CERTIFICATE BY THE GREEK MINISTRY OF TOURISM
THIS INDICATES THAT WE FOLLOW ALL RECOMMENDED GUIDELINES TO ENHANCE OUR ALREADY HIGH STANDARDS OF CLEANLINESS TO ENSURE YOUR PEACE OF MIND
PLANNING A LATE GETAWAY IN SEPTEMBER ?
Currently Naxos is not subject to additional lockdown measures as we are still Covid-safe.
KAVOS NAXOS IS THE SAFE, FRIENDLY PLACE TO STAY
- ALL ACCOMMODATION HAS ITS OWN PRIVATE ENTRANCE - NO SHARED CORRIDORS
- ALL ACCOMMODATION HAS ITS OWN SELF-CATERING POSSIBILITY
- ALL ACCOMMODATION HAS ITS OWN LARGE PRIVATE TERRACE
- ACCOMMODATION IS SPACIOUSLY SET OUT THROUGH OUR LARGE GARDEN WITH DISTANCE BETWEEN ROOMS
- THE POOL AREA IS LAID OUT FOR PHYSICAL DISTANCING AND HYGIENE
- WE ARE FOLLOWING ALL RECOMMENDED E.U., WHO AND GREEK PROTOCOLS FOR STAFF AND GUEST SAFETY
- WE WILL STILL BE SMILING :-)
- REVISED FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION POLICY FOR NEW 2020 BOOKINGS, VISIT OUR 'BOOK NOW' PAGES OR EMAIL US i
You, our guests, and our wonderful Kavos staff team are very much the centre of our planning this year. We are closely following the guidelines being issued by the Greek government, health authorities and WHO to ensure a safe and worry-free environment for your stay. While it is impossible to offer guarantees of health in these uncertain times, we will implement existing and new guidelines to make your stay comfortable and ensure your peace of mind.
Some of the measures we are implementing are:
- - all our staff have been trained in advanced hygiene protocols and Covid-19 awareness
- - frequent and effective hand washing and hand sanitizer available at spots around the hotel
- - we gently remind you to respect physical distancing as a vital measure to avoid the spread of viruses - keep 1,5-2m away from others
- - enhanced sanitizing of all communal areas and rooms
- - cleaning and sanitizing protocols applied to guest rooms upon departure, with products effective against Covid-19, and deep steam cleaning
- - 24 hour gap between guests departing and new arrivals where possible to allow enhanced ventilation
- - laundry/towel change at the request of our guests
- - swimming pool water monitored twice daily for optimum safety
- - doctor on call at all time with specific plan for testing and handling any potential Covid-19 incident
Most Greek airports including Mykonos and Santorini are accepting international flights from EU countries and 18 non-EU countries.
Flights from Turkey and Catalonia airports in Spain are not allowed into Greece
Visitors arriving through Bulgaria or Romania from 28 July, from Malta from 12 August and from Belgium, Israel, Sweden, Spain, Albania and the Czech Repulblic from 17 August 2020, currently until 15 September 2020, need to have a valid negative molecular PCR test result from their own country before being allowed into Greece. This Covid-19 test must have been carried out in your home country 72 hours prior to arrival in Greece.
Visitors from the Netherlands are no longer required to have done a Covid-19 test.
All travellers are obliged to complete and electronically submit in advance (at least 24 hours before travel) the Passenger Locator Form (PLF).
On the day of your scheduled arrival in Greece (at midnight - 00.01 a.m.) you will receive the PLF unique Quick Response (QR) code by a link in the confirming email . You should either print it or download to your smartphone. You may be denied boarding of your flight if you have not completed the form and received the QR code - it has happened! If you will already be travelling at midnight and unable to download the QR code, you can also show the confirmation email
Please note this is a government operated system, we cannot arrange for the QR code.
Our address for your PLF if you are staying with us is: Kavos Hotel Naxos, Stylida, Agios Prokopios, 84300 Naxos, tel +30 22850 23355
Protocol for passengers arriving by air
All passengers must comply with all of the necessary preventive hygiene measures (use of masks and physical distancing).
On arrival, the QR code on your phone or printed form will be scanned by screening personnel. You will then be directed either to the exit (baggage claim/passport control) if you are not considered in a risk group. or to the testing area if smart analysis of the data on your PLF indicates a higher risk group.
Testing will be done by a trained health team inside the airport. Upon completion of the screening, you enter the country, and you will be asked to respect non-transmission protocols such as keeping physical distance, use of masks, etc. until you receive the test results (usually within 24 hours).
In the unlikely event of a test being positive for Covid-19, arrangements will be made by the Greek public health authorities for any necessary quarantine or medical care.
We know that this is an inconvenience to you, dear guests, but we appreciate your cooperation with the Greek government to keep us all safe and healthy!
We aim to keep this information up-to-date, however things change quickly so do bear with us!
Please do contact us if you have any specific questions you would like us to clarify.
AND FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM www.instagram.com/kavoshotelnaxos
or FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/NaxosHotelKavos
Online link to Passenger Locator Form is here
Up-to-date information re Covid-19 in Greece from the official Greek government Public Health Organization or Min. of Foreign Affairs https://eody.gov.gr/en/
Greek Ministry of Health info leaflet in English https://www.moh.gov.cy/moh/moh.nsf/All/0D5A0919CACA4BF8C225851B003E098C/$file/Information%20Leaflet%20EN.pdf
Check out the 'Keep Talking Greece' site for latest information about travel and other items of interest https://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/category/travel/
TILL WE MEET, PLEASE STAY WELL, STAY HAPPY AND KEEP ON DREAMING OF YOUR NEXT VISIT TO BEAUTIFUL NAXOS, WHENEVER IT WILL BE.
#greeksummer #feelinghappy #staysafe