WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU
TO OUR BEAUTIFUL HOLIDAY VILLAS AND SUITES AT KAVOS NAXOS
EMAIL US TO CHECK OUR AVAILABILITY
WE HAVE BEEN AWARDED THE OFFICIAL 'HEALTH FIRST' CERTIFICATE BY THE GREEK MINISTRY OF TOURISM
THIS INDICATES THAT WE FOLLOW ALL RECOMMENDED GUIDELINES TO ENHANCE OUR ALREADY HIGH STANDARDS OF CLEANLINESS TO ENSURE YOUR PEACE OF MIND
We would like to sincerely thank you for choosing to travel to Greece and visit our hotel this year. We know travel is not so easy right now but guarantee that the happy sunny Kavos Naxos days will revitalise you after the Covid lockdown. By visiting us you enable us to open our hotel, providing employment for our super Kavos team, for which we thank you.
To those who are still unable to travel this year, we miss you and look forward to seeing you in 2022 - stay well!
KAVOS NAXOS IS THE SAFE, FRIENDLY PLACE TO STAY
- ALL ACCOMMODATION HAS ITS OWN PRIVATE ENTRANCE - NO SHARED CORRIDORS
- ALL ACCOMMODATION HAS ITS OWN SELF-CATERING POSSIBILITY
- ALL ACCOMMODATION HAS ITS OWN LARGE PRIVATE TERRACE
- ACCOMMODATION IS SPACIOUSLY SET OUT THROUGH OUR LARGE GARDEN WITH DISTANCE BETWEEN ROOMS
- THE POOL AREA IS LAID OUT FOR PHYSICAL DISTANCING AND HYGIENE
- WE ARE FOLLOWING ALL RECOMMENDED E.U., WHO AND GREEK PROTOCOLS FOR STAFF AND GUEST SAFETY
- WE WILL STILL BE SMILING :-)
- REVISED FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION POLICY FOR NEW 2021 BOOKINGS, VISIT OUR 'BOOK NOW' PAGES OR EMAIL US i
We are closely following the new guidelines being issued by the Greek government, health authorities and WHO to ensure a safe and worry-free environment for your stay. While it is impossible to offer guarantees of health in these uncertain times, we will implement existing and new guidelines to make your stay comfortable and ensure your peace of mind.
Some of the measures we are implementing are:
- - all our staff will be vaccinated against Covid-19 and have been trained in advanced hygiene protocols and Covid-19 awareness
- - frequent and effective hand washing and hand sanitizer available at spots around the hotel
- - we gently remind you to respect physical distancing as a vital measure to avoid the spread of viruses - keep 1,5-2m away from others
- - enhanced sanitizing of all communal areas and rooms
- - cleaning and sanitizing protocols applied to guest rooms upon departure, with products effective against Covid-19, and deep steam cleaning
- - 24 hour gap between guests departing and new arrivals where possible to allow enhanced ventilation
- - laundry/towel change at the request of our guests
- - swimming pool water monitored twice daily for optimum safety
- - doctor on call at all time with specific plan for testing and handling any potential Covid-19 incident
Good news! >> From 26 June 2021 you may travel to Greece from the following countries, providing you have either a valid Covid-19 vaccination certificate or negative molecular PCR test carried out not more than 72 hours before arrival in Greece or negatiive rapid Antigen test carried out not more than 48 hours before arrival or certificate of immunity following Covid infection.
The countries are: EU countries and residents of Australia, Northern Macedonia, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, United Kingdom, Israel, Canada, Canada New Zealand, South Korea, Qatar, China, Kuwait, Ukraine, Rwanda, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Thailand, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Albania, Japan, Lebanon.
Children below 12 years of age are exempt from this requirement
Travelling from Athens mainland to Naxos - currently the same guidelines apply as above, you can use the same tests if they are within the time limit. A self-test is also accepted
Travelling from Naxos to Athens - full vaccination certificate or negative (self)test required, also for travel between the islands.
Check here https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/world.php for an interactive map with information about each country
See this website for FAQ about Covid and travelling to Greece https://greecehealthfirst.gr/
Check the official Greek government information on this link https://travel.gov.gr/#/
All travellers are obliged to complete and electronically submit in advance (at least 24 hours before travel) the Passenger Locator Form (PLF).
Our address for your PLF if you are staying with us is: Kavos Hotel Naxos, Stylida, Agios Prokopios, 84300 Naxos, tel +30 22850 23355
Protocol for passengers arriving by air
All passengers must comply with all of the necessary preventive hygiene measures (use of masks and physical distancing).
On arrival, the QR code on your phone or printed Passenger Locator Form (PLF) will be scanned by screening personnel. You will then be directed either to the exit (baggage claim/passport control) if you are not considered in a risk group. or to the testing area if smart analysis of the data on your PLF indicates a higher risk group.
Rapid testing will be done by a trained health team inside the airport and results are informed immediately. Upon completion of the screening, you enter the country, and you will be asked to respect non-transmission protocols such as keeping physical distance, use of masks, etc.
In the unlikely event of a test being positive for Covid-19, you will be informed how to proceed by the Greek authorities
We know that this is an inconvenience to you, dear guests, but we appreciate your cooperation with the Greek government to keep us all safe and healthy!
Testing before departure for your home country
Private PCR or Antigen testing is available on Naxos, we can book appointments for our Kavos Naxos guests, please contact us in advance, appointments are limited.
We aim to keep this information up-to-date, however things change quickly so check some of the links for the latest news
AND FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM www.instagram.com/kavoshotelnaxos
or FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/NaxosHotelKavos
Online link to Passenger Locator Form is here
Information re Covid-19 in Greece from the official Greek government Public Health Organization or Min. of Foreign Affairs https://eody.gov.gr/en/
Check out the 'Keep Talking Greece' site for latest information about travel and other items of interest https://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/category/travel/
TILL WE MEET, PLEASE STAY WELL, STAY HAPPY AND KEEP ON DREAMING OF YOUR NEXT VISIT TO BEAUTIFUL NAXOS, WHENEVER IT WILL BE.
#greeksummer #feelinghappy #staysafe