Covid-19 safe Naxos Hotel
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU
TO OUR BEAUTIFUL HOLIDAY VILLAS AND HOTEL SUITES AT KAVOS NAXOS
EMAIL US TO CHECK OUR AVAILABILITY
WE HAVE BEEN AWARDED THE OFFICIAL 'HEALTH FIRST' CERTIFICATE BY THE GREEK MINISTRY OF TOURISM
THIS INDICATES THAT WE FOLLOW ALL RECOMMENDED GUIDELINES TO ENHANCE OUR ALREADY HIGH STANDARDS OF CLEANLINESS TO ENSURE YOUR PEACE OF MIND
We would like to sincerely thank you for choosing to travel to Greece and visit our hotel this year.
We know travel is still not as easy as it was, but guarantee that the happy sunny Kavos Naxos days will make it all worthwhile.
To those who are still unable to travel this year, we miss you and look forward to seeing you soon - stay well!
KAVOS NAXOS IS THE SAFE, FRIENDLY PLACE TO STAY
- ALL ACCOMMODATION HAS ITS OWN PRIVATE ENTRANCE - NO SHARED CORRIDORS
- ALL ACCOMMODATION HAS ITS OWN SELF-CATERING POSSIBILITY
- ALL ACCOMMODATION HAS ITS OWN LARGE PRIVATE TERRACE
- ACCOMMODATION IS SPACIOUSLY SET OUT THROUGH OUR LARGE GARDEN WITH DISTANCE BETWEEN ROOMS
- THE POOL AREA IS LAID OUT FOR PHYSICAL DISTANCING AND HYGIENE
- WE ARE FOLLOWING ALL RECOMMENDED E.U., WHO AND GREEK PROTOCOLS FOR STAFF AND GUEST SAFETY
- WE WILL STILL BE SMILING :-)
- FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION POLICY, VISIT OUR 'BOOK NOW' PAGES OR EMAIL US i
We are closely following all guidelines being issued by the Greek government, health authorities and WHO to ensure a safe and worry-free environment for your stay. While it is impossible to offer guarantees of health in these uncertain times, we will implement existing and new guidelines to make your stay comfortable and ensure your peace of mind.
Some of the measures we are implementing are:
- - all our staff will be vaccinated against Covid-19 and have been trained in advanced hygiene protocols and Covid-19 awareness
- - frequent and effective hand washing and hand sanitizer available at spots around the hotel
- - we gently remind you to respect physical distancing as a vital measure to avoid the spread of viruses - keep 1,5-2m away from others
- - enhanced sanitizing of all communal areas and rooms
- - cleaning and sanitizing protocols applied to guest rooms upon departure, with products effective against Covid-19, and deep steam cleaning
- - 24 hour gap between guests departing and new arrivals where possible to allow enhanced ventilation
- - laundry/towel change at the request of our guests
- - swimming pool water monitored twice daily for optimum safety
- - doctor on call at all time with specific plan for testing and handling any potential Covid-19 incident
From 15 March 2022 it is no longer necessary to fill in a Passenger Locator Form before entering Greece
Currently Covid vaccination certificates are not required to enter Greece
Check here https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/world.php for an interactive map with information about each country
See this website for FAQ about Covid and travelling to Greece https://greecehealthfirst.gr/
Check the official Greek government information on this link https://travel.gov.gr/#/
Should you or one of your family test positive for Covid-19 during your stay with us, please inform us and maintain Covid distancing rules, we will make your time as comfortable as possible!
We appreciate your cooperation to keep us all safe and healthy!
Testing before departure for your home country
Private PCR or Antigen testing is available on Naxos, we can book appointments for our Kavos Naxos guests, please contact us in advance, appointments are limited.
We aim to keep this information up-to-date, however things change quickly so check some of the links for the latest news
AND FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM www.instagram.com/kavoshotelnaxos
or FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/NaxosHotelKavos
Online link to Passenger Locator Form is here
Information re Covid-19 in Greece from the official Greek government Public Health Organization or Min. of Foreign Affairs https://eody.gov.gr/en/
Check out the 'Keep Talking Greece' site for latest information about travel and other items of interest https://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/category/travel/
TILL WE MEET, PLEASE STAY WELL, STAY HAPPY AND KEEP ON DREAMING OF YOUR NEXT VISIT TO BEAUTIFUL NAXOS, WHENEVER IT WILL BE.
#greeksummer #feelinghappy #staysafe